It has been reported that a man identified as Mr Ayodele Segun, his wife and two children died after inhaling the fumes from their generator at their home in the Obajana area of the state last Friday, July 28th.



According to report, the man kept their generator in their toilet for security reasons and went to bed with his family while the generator was on.

Neighbors however woke up the next morning and did not see any member of the family  nor hear any movement from their apartment. They were reported to have later found the lifeless bodies of the family in their room while their remains was then taken to the state morgue.
READ MORE HERE
Share

0 comments :

Post a Comment

WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM OUR READERS, KINDLY LEAVE A COMMENT IN THE BOX PROVIDED BELOW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

 
Top