This is to inform the general public that the N-Power application portal has been on June 13th, 2017 for new intakes as earlier said by the Nigerian government.
The Federal Government N-Power programme application has officially started receiving online application forms from applicants across the country.
- First visit npower.gov.ng and register by creating a username and password and then sign in.
- Click through the various programmes and choose the one that suites you and then click on apply at the bottom of the page
- Before you go on to apply, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN) and a recent passport photograph
- Then click on “Apply for N-Power Volunteer Corps”
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be accurate
- Carefully fill the application form and make sure to provide accurate information and documents to support your application.
- Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly
- After submitting you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of the application
- Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts
- After 48hours you will be notified by email and the registration portal whether you are eligible for the N-Power program, if you are unsuccessful you may apply again in subsequent programs
- If you are successful you can proceed to the test page at the MY N-POWER PORTAL, you will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and program specific test
- Depending on your program there may be a final interview before acceptance into the N-Power program, otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power program
- You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place
- Specific information and program details will now be sent to your email
- If at any point you encounter a challenge in filling your form you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The N-Power Volunteer Corps is part of the Federal government’s Social Investment Programmes, under which it plans to hire 350,000 unemployed graduates.
The portal which first went live on June 11, 2016 recorded over 400,000 successful registrations with over 35 million hits in just 36 hours.
In February, President Muhammadu Buhari requested appropriation of N157.75 billion in the 2017 budget for the N-Power scheme.