Here are the 13 things you need to know
1. Bigger size p*nises are not always better, instead women expect p*nis size to match p enetration.
2. Women love p*nis size of between 5.5 inches and six inches when fully er€ct.
3. Women pay attention to girth over length. P*nis girth can be defined as the thickness of a male p*nis when it is fully er€ct.
4. Throughout the history of mankind, females prefer human males who are well-endowed.
5. What matters most is how to use the p*nis properly to achieve maximum sensation leading to a woman’s 0rgasm.
6. Both increases in length and girth play a crucial role when it comes to satisfying a woman, s exually of course.
7. Bigger p*nis girth gives both strength and consistency of the p*nis.
8. When the p*nis is making its entry into the v*gina, it hits a wider area that holds sensitive nerve endings resulting in a much intense sensation for 0rgasm.
9. The tighter it gets into the vag!'nal walls, the more pressure it has to stimulate the nerve endings.
10. The first three inches deep into the v@g!nal entrance wall is considered the most sensitive area.
11. The bigger the p*nis can fill the v@gin'al walls, the better s exual sensation it offers.
12. Men with an average size p*nis are preferable when it comes to proper stimulation of the sensitive nerve endings of the v*gi'na.
13. Varying the techniques of p enetr'ation such as angles and changing s exual positions are also both important.