S.xologists warn that women who find s*x painful are also more likely to feel uninterested in s*x, while they may also have more trouble getting wet and reaching cl!max.
How can you help?
This way… Let her be properly lubricated:
S*x is often painful because when a woman is not properly lubricated. So, pay attention to the build-up, work up to what she wants, and don’t just focus on the penetration.
• When she’s wet enough, it helps you to penetrate and move around with ease, so s*x feels like the pleasurable experience it’s supposed to be.
• Along the line, ask her if what you’re doing feels good.
• If she needs extra help to be wet, apply lubricating jell as part of f0replay.
• Stimulate her cli*t*ris with hands long before you penetrate.
• Focusing on her pleasure makes her feel less nervous and more turned on, which ultimately leads to more (and better) s*x for the both of you.