One of the most important things that women look for in a man is sincerity. A woman always wants a man who is genuine in his intents to love her.
No woman ever wants to date a man who is selfish and only gets into a relationship thinking only of himself. Generosity, thoughtfulness, empathy, and sensitivity are all important personality traits that men need to have in order to make their women happy. However, some women will be unlucky enough to get into relationships with men who will not prioritize them. They will be too blinded by love, they are willing to get emotionally abused by a man who wouldn’t even think about her. So how do you know you’re not being blinded by your love? How do you know that you’re not dating a man who is just using you for his own personal pleasures? There are some red flags that could help you out. Here are 14 signals that your man is just plain selfish and doesn’t ever think about you:
1. He refuses to engage in talk about commitment. If he doesn’t like discussing commitment with you, then he’s probably using you for his own personal pleasures. He doesn’t really care about you because he’s not really invested in this relationship. You’re practically expendable in his eyes.
2. Your friends tell you that he’s not being genuine. Sometimes, the best perspective on your relationship is one that comes from the outside. Your irrational love could be blinding you to the truth, and your friends need to be honest to you when this happens. If they’re telling you that he’s no good, then maybe you should heed their advice.
3. He’s selfish in the bedroom. He doesn’t care about whether you’re happy with his performance in the bedroom or not. All that is important is that you make him happy. He never asks you about what you like or what you’re feeling and so in the end, he’s the only one who is satisfied.
4. He doesn’t introduce you to his friends or family. Friends and family are always important aspects of a person’s life. If he doesn’t introduce you to his friends or family, then maybe you aren’t an important part of his life. If he really did value you and this relationship that you have, then he would have no problem introducing you to his friends and family. He would want your social circles to merge if he truly cared about you.
5. He depends on you for money. If he’s always looking to you to buy him his toys or to help him get out of financial binds, then that is a definite cause for concern. He should be ready to love you whether you are rich or poor. If at some point, you start having financial problems, he would be the first guy to run out the door.
6. He’s always asking you to do him favors. He treats you as if you’re his nanny. He asks you to do him favors to the point where you’re babying him while he gets to have fun all the time.
7. He doesn’t think about how you’re feeling. He doesn’t care about the repercussions of his action. He just does whatever he wants regardless of how his actions will end up making you feel or what effects they can have on you as a person. All he cares about is himself and what he can do to keep himself satisfied.
8. He doesn’t express his love or affection often. Kisses, hugs, and expressions of intimacy are practically out of the question unless he needs something from you. He never shows you any gratitude and he always has trouble expressing his love for you. He doesn’t feel like it’s important to make you feel appreciated as a person and as a girlfriend.
9. He’s inconsistent. If he’s hot one minute, and he’s cold the next, then that is definitely a bad sign. His actions and moods are always motivated by his own wants, and not on your personal needs in the relationship.
10. He never opens up to you. He’s very secretive and he never likes to open up to you. As a result, you don’t know much about him or his interests. You see a man with no personality because he never lets you all the way in despite the fact that you’re an open book to him.
11. He only contacts you when he wants something. The way he interacts with you is purely dependent on what you can offer him. If he doesn’t need anything from you for the moment, then it’s highly unlikely that he’s going to make contact with you.
12. You don’t go out on dates together. If you don’t go out on dates together, then it’s either he’s embarrassed to be seen in public with you or he feels that you’re just not worth taking out. Either way, you’re in a bad relationship and you probably deserve much better.
13. He has a reputation for being a bad guy. If he has a rep for being a guy who treats girls badly, then most likely, he’s doing the same for you. Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it, right?
14. He’s seeing other girls. The one true sign that he’s being a selfish little prick is when he doesn’t stay loyal to you. When he makes himself available to other ladies, then that just means he really doesn’t give a damn about your feelings and emotions. He’s not invested in your relationship and it’s time to just cut him loose.
Talk to us Ladies, have you been through this? Let us know in the comments below!